Thursday 13 February 2014

Extended practice || Pink Ink || Tutorial feedback

Today I had a tutorial with Amber to discuss my main brief of the year Pink Ink.

Issues discussed in the tutorial:

Pink Ink has been a brief with the largest time frame due to extensive research, experimentation and continuous designing to develop a large body of work.

My aim for this brief  is to show my ability to do in-depth research as well as investigate seasonal trends in interior and fashion, focusing on colour and pattern to develop a collection of work which will reflect  not only my skills as a designer but also to show my versatility as a graphic designer with interests in other design sectors.

Tutorial feedback:

Ambers feedback was very positive, her response to the work I have developed for the brief I that I show recognition in the design area I want to be working in, and that my work is visually effective and collectively works well.

Action to be made:

- Continue mocking up
- Create final printed material
- Photograph in the photography studio


No comments:

Post a Comment