Tuesday 25 February 2014

Extended practice || Tutorial feedback

Issues discussed in the tutorial:

Today I had a 15 minute tutorial with Amber to discuss the briefs I have been focussing on through out the year.

- Tiger Print
- D&AD
- Butterfly Project
- Pink Ink
- Albino Strawberry Boutique
- So&So's

Tutor feedback:

My feedback from Amber was positive in the sense I am very focussed this year and have a sense of direction in the type of design I aim to produce/ have produced.

The quantity and quality of work I am processing has improved a lot since the beginning of the year however the pace of work still lacks therefore I need to plan and timetable myself effectively to get all of the briefs done before the final hand in.

Action to be made:

- Complete all unfinished briefs (e.g finish printing/ photograph work)
- Re-work briefs which need changes made
- Calculate number of briefs
- Extend design context into written briefs for extended practice/ ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment