Tuesday 1 April 2014

Extended practice || Year book information || Photographs

Name:

Lisa Burns 

About me:

I consider myself as a Graphic Designer with a huge interest in fashion. My design interests are digital design, retail branding, product, print and photography. My creative focus is developing graphic print design for product and apparel.

Name of Project:

PINKINK

About Project:

PINKINK is a creative organisation with an appreciation for pattern and fashion. It supplies inspiration, visual resources, colour direction and forecasts for print. Examples of the labels seasonal clothing collections can be accessed via the website or subscribing to the series of visual magazines. Issue 01 - iridescent pyschedlia.

Acknowledgements:

Exhibition - Dialogue, Leeds.

Experience:

Placement - Brandfuel, London. 

Contact details:

lisamarinaburns@gmail.com
+44 (0) 7557360712

Location:

Leeds
Cumbria
London

Chose template 13_ 


Experimenting with photographing my work. 









No comments:

Post a Comment