Wednesday 7 May 2014

Albino Boutique || Collaboration || Shoot 1

Albino Boutique is a project and brief which I initiated myself, running my own business is something i've always considered doing after leaving education and gaining some experience in industry. I am aware that collaboration is a huge and essential part of design practice, and I enjoy the company of others when producing work as ideas and creative interests often get shared.

In this case I asked Greta, a student from the Graphic Design course if she wanted to collaborate with me on the first collection of prints to be produced by Albino Boutique and to see what other ideas we could come up with.

SHOOT 1.

PINK CANDY

The theme of this photography shoot was to capture images which displayed patterns made from pink candy. Greta and I carefully created grids from sweets to generate strips, swirls and scatters for patterned effect, below is how we developed and documented the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment