Friday 16 May 2014

Design Context Publication | Design development

i chose to call the publication/ magazine inspiration as the title sums up everything I look for when being influenced to create my own. 


I decided to have small quotes throughout the magazine to show a personal aspect to the editorial piece.


Displaying an insight into the personal side of me, as in my sense of style shows the reader my taste in fashion and design. 


Retail and interior design is an element of design I love, and wanted to show my design interests in visual displays and merchandising.


Print for fashion and textiles has been a huge inspiration this year, trends in colour, pattern and print is something I like to investigate. 


Magazine spread - Layout design 













No comments:

Post a Comment