Monday 19 May 2014

Self branding || Evaluation

EXTENDED PRACTICE MODULE 
BRIEF COVER SHEET
LEEDS COLLEGE OF ART

Module Code: 
OUGD603

Module Title:
Extended Practice

Student Name:
LISA BURNS

Studio Brief Title:
SELF BRANDING

Synopsis:

Produce a series of design which signify me as a designer and a creative individual ready for industry. 

List of deliverables(boards, resolutions, apps,etc)

Branding and identity
Design development
Boards

Evidence
(Series of business cards, posters, website etc)

Buisness cards
Letter head 
Website 
Creative cv

Evaluation:

Overall I'm really happy at this stage with the initial, trial and mock up designs for my self branding. Pink is a recurring colour which I have used through out my design practice and it felt only nessearcy to use the pigment to signify me as a person and a creative. I do consider myself as a graphic designer with a huge interest in fashion, retail, branding, print and product who always incorporates imagery into my design, I am a designer with a main focus of a female audience, and I feel my self branding sums my design style up as simple, sophisticated and feminine. This is something I want to stress in my branding, cv and portfolio and I aim to produce better products and carry this brief on as it is something I want to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment