Wednesday 7 May 2014

Albino Boutique || Participant responses

Gladly I have some responses from the brief which I mailed out! In the brief I requested the participants give a short statement about themselves and their much liked design style along with their favourite pastel colour, to gain an understanding about them as designers, each of which attaching a pdf of their designs.


1. Nikki Proctor

"I love both illustration and textiles as I am excited to se what happens to my work once it has been submitted to Albino Boutique."

Pastel Green 

Nikki's current design submissions, more to be added to:



2. Emily Ball 

"Having French family has always nurtured an interest in the culture and language and so my triptych focuses on simple Parisian typography.
I have selected quotes from Amelie to capture the essence of the dreamy Parisian lifestyle."

Mint green 

Emily's collection of Parisian type designs:




3. Ellie McCormick 

"I love illustration, using paints and watercolour pencils is my main media."

Orange









No comments:

Post a Comment