Tuesday 20 May 2014

Ditto Press || Presentation boards || Evaluation

EXTENDED PRACTICE MODULE 
BRIEF COVER SHEET
LEEDS COLLEGE OF ART

Module Code: 
OUGD603

Module Title:
Extended Practice

Student Name:
LISA BURNS

Studio Brief Title:
DITTO PRESS - LIVE BRIEF

Synopsis:

Produce an archive of something that will be useful to you. - Ditto 


List of deliverables(boards, resolutions, apps,etc)

Concept and design development 
Final execution 
Presentation boards
Printed booklet


Evidence
(Series of business cards, posters, website etc)

Ongoing documentation on blog
Printed material




Evaluation:

In terms of concept I feel I understood the brief and reacted to it with a personal approach to an archive, I enjoy using flowers as a subject in my designs so it seemed only natural to use them as a sources of inspiration and apply a context connection to them which would be useful to me. I'm always looking for new colour palettes and putting design inspiration boards together create a style before proceeding with final designs. I thought of archiving flowers and having colours to match the individual blooms connotation would be subjective, helpful and over all visual pleasing for anyone to read. In terms of final execution I think I could of produced something better, I don't think the the fold out leaflet did the photography and content justice and if I had more time I would change the final resolution of this brief as I feel it was cut short to to lack of organisation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment