Wednesday 14 May 2014

Fashion branding | Laura Richardson | Design development

I wanted to develop a simple logo which was reflective of the designers creations in fashion. 


I applied the logo to a range of business cards, experimenting with the colour palette used in her collection. 


In terms of design these are my favourite outcomes, I believe they are very representative of Laura Richardson and her design principles. They were massively inspired by her collection. 


Laura was happy with the design development I had produced thus far, her feedback was to emphasise more white space, but overall she liked the branding. 


The bold block shapes are what I transferred into the grid like patterns to show relation to the structural concept running though her design work. 


Laura and I generated a the logo and business cards with a more simplicity approach to design. After much experimenting and designing, the end outcome is something we were both happy with as it communicated her as an individual and a menswear designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment